The ASET Foundation accepts grant applications for funding in the following categories supporting the field of neurodiagnostic technology.
- Neurodiagnostic curriculum development
- Neurodiagnostic educational publications development
- Neurodiagnostic educator development
- Neurodiagnostic clinical site support
- Other project supporting ASET Foundation’s Mission
The ASET Foundation will not fund research on products or equipment for neurodiagnostics, nor will it fund capital equipment for clinical practice in neurodiagnostics.
The deadline for filing Special Grant applications is June 1 of each year. Application are evaluated within six weeks of the filing deadline.
Applications from entities other than the ASET Board of Trustees must provide the following with their application:
- Describe your organization’s history, major accomplishments, and programs or activities
- Who are your constituents? (be specific about demographics such as race, class, gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation and people with disabilities). How they are actively involved in your work and how do they benefit from this program and/or your organization?
- If you are a state, regional or national organization, describe your work.
- Attach your organization’s budget for the past two years, and the current year.
- Provide a copy of your most recent IRS tax return.
- List of board members and a copy of your current bylaws.
All applications and support documentation must be submitted electronically, either as Word or .PDF files. Proposals submitted by facsimile will not be accepted.
For questions or further information about the special projects grant program, contact Arlen Reimnitz, ASET Foundation Executive Director, at 816.931.1120, ext. 101.