The ASET Foundation serves at the charitable arm of ASET – The Neurodiagnostic Society and exists to allow for tax deductible donations to fund ASET’s many educational endeavors.
Our primary purpose is to enhance the professional development of neurodiagnostic practitioners by developing philanthropic resources for the promotion and support of education specifically for neurodiagnostic technologists. The ASET Foundation seeks broadly based financial support from professional, public, private and corporate sources.
How the ASET Foundation supports neurodiagnostic technologists:
- Scholarships for the ASET annual conference and spring and fall seminars
- ASET on-line course scholarships
- Tuition grants for students enrolled in NDT programs
- Special project grants for initiatives which support Neurodiagnostic Technologists
- Special award programs – K. Mears Education Award for NDT programs, John Knott lecture program for regional societies, curriculum development funding for educators
All donations are appreciated and donors may specify a favorite program if they choose.
The Brain Trust is the ASET Foundation’s special program for donors who pledge a total of $2,500 over five years.
There is a November 2020 Fundraiser in progress for National Epilepsy Awareness Month! We have a Go-Fund-Me page set up to make donating even easier! The connection between Neurodiagnostic Technologists and the treatment of Epilepsy is clear! By providing educational opportunities for individuals practicing NDT, we build a highly skilled and credentialed workforce, to promote a better outcome for all patients with epilepsy. Neurodiagnostic technologists are key members of the health care team in the process of diagnosing and treating epilepsy!
Stories about the important role of highly educated and skilled Neurodiagnostic technologists: